11 kinds of food perfectly block summer UV
Eleven kinds of food perfectly block the ultraviolet rays in summer. The summer weather is hot and the ultraviolet rays are relatively intense.
Various sunscreens do not achieve a fundamental whitening sun protection effect.
To truly block UV rays from the inside out, and prevent melanin production, you need to eat more of these “natural sunscreens.”
1. Oranges Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C and carotene, which can inhibit the formation of carcinogens, but also soften and protect blood vessels, promote blood circulation, and reduce cholesterol and blood lipids.
Studies show that drinking 3 cups of orange juice daily can increase the content of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in the body, thereby reducing the possibility of disease. Orange juice contains a specific chemical component, flavones and citrin, which can promote HDL increase and transportLow density lipoprotein (LDL) to the outside.
2. Kiwi Kiwi is a fruit with extremely high nutritional value. Its soluble solid content is 20%, containing leucine, phenylalanine, isoleucine, tyrosine, valine, alanine, etcMore than a dozen amino acids, rich in minerals, each 100 grams of pulp contains 27 mg of calcium, 26 mg of phosphorus, and iron 1.
2 mg, also contains carotene and multivitamins.
The content of vitamin C in kiwifruit is more than 100 mg (per 100 grams of pulp), and some varieties are more than 300 mg, which is 5–10 times that of citrus and 15–30 times that of apples and other fruits.Known as the “King of Fruits”.
3. Strawberry Strawberry belongs to acetic acid. It contains polyphenols and has an inhibitory effect on the degradation of tyrosinase produced by melanin.
In addition, the active oxygen generated by irradiating ultraviolet rays destroys the DNA in the cells of the cell membrane, which will become distorted peroxidation, which is the cause of blood stickiness.
The tyrosinase contained in a small amount of fruits has an important role in inhibiting the production of lipid peroxide and preventing blood stickiness.
In addition, strawberries are more suitable for oily skin and have the functions of degreasing and cleansing. Squeezing strawberry juice can be used as a cosmetic product.
Many cleansing and nutritional masks now also contain strawberry ingredients, suitable for any skin type.
Regular use of strawberry beauty can make the skin fresh, smooth and avoid pigmentation.
4. Peach Peach is a kind of sweet and delicious fruit that many people like to eat. Its rich fruit acid has moisturizing effect, can also remove dirt in pores, prevent pigmentation, and prevent wrinkles.
In addition, peaches also contain a large amount of vitamins B and C to promote blood circulation and make facial skin healthy and rosy.
For rough skin, you can use peach slices to rub and massage on the cleaned skin, and then wash it. This method helps keep the skin smooth and soft.
In addition, soaking peach juice in bath water is also a good way to maintain skin.
5, cherry cherry is a fruit containing iron and carotene decomposition, it is very rich in nutrition, for people with weak qi and blood can penetrate the blood and kidney function, 200-300 grams before meals can regulate gastrointestinal function, rightPeople with poor digestive function are very good.
The rich vitamin C in cherries moisturizes the whitening skin and effectively resists the formation of melanin.
In addition, the fruit acids contained in cherries can also promote the formation of cuticles.
6. Apple apple peel is rich in “apple polyphenols”.
Which contains chloroacid, catechins, anthocyanins, etc., has a strong antioxidant effect.
Utilize the antioxidant effect of “Apple Polyphenols” to prevent the harm of active oxygen generated after UV irradiation and protect beautiful skin.
In addition, it also plays a role in skin whitening for melanin production.
Please clean the apples and eat them!
7. Tomatoes Tomatoes rich in lycopene not only have antioxidant effects, but also have a certain effect on pigmentation and rough skin caused by ultraviolet rays.
According to research by Kokome Co., Ltd. in Japan, lycopene can be retained in the skin and exert its effects.
Can be described as “edible sunscreen.”
Heating with oil can improve the absorption efficiency of lycopene, so it is recommended to add some olive oil to cooked tomato juice and canned tomatoes.
8. Lemon Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which can promote metabolism, delay aging, whiten skin spots, narrow pores, and soften the cuticle, which has a strong nursing effect on the skin, and at the same time can enhance the skin’s sun resistance.
9. Avocado juice Acerola contains 17 times more vitamin C than lemon.
Not only that, it also contains anthocyanins, which together with vitamin C provide a dual weapon for the removal of reactive oxygen species.
However, since neither vitamin C nor anthocyanins can be retained in the body, you should always add it!
10. Coffee Coffee is rich in polyphenols such as chlorogenic acid and tannic acid.
According to a study by Professor Kondo of Ochanomizu Women’s University in Japan, people with a coffee habit may have a stain replacement.
It is believed that the chlorogenic acid contained in coffee has an inhibitory effect on melanin production.
The content of polyphenols in a cup of coffee is double that of green tea, so drinking coffee can efficiently transfer polyphenols. 11, watermelon eat watermelon without drink water or beverage, it is the body’s dual moisture supplement.
Watermelon juice is rich in a variety of health and beauty chemicals, such as amino acids that can promote the physiological activity of the skin.
These are easily absorbed by the skin and have better moisturizing, nourishing, sun protection and whitening effects on the skin.
Sunscreen juice: Ingredients: 1 kiwi, 1 mango, half a lemon, on ice.
Method: (1) Peel and cut kiwi; peel the mango, remove the hard core, and cut into small pieces.
(2) Put the ice cubes in the juice machine, put the kiwi and mango staggered into the cup and pour into the cup.
(3) Lemons are added to the fruit juice after being squeezed by a juicer, and the mixture is ready for use.
Tip: Since the fruit is selected from fruits with high vitamin C content, it can have anti-aging effects.
Kiwi should choose full flesh, squeeze some soft ones, remember to refrigerate after buying home, can be stored for more than a week.